Join us on Monday, October 24th, from 9am-10:30am EST for a free Zoom event to discuss what to do in the wake of the storm.
We’re thrilled to have these reputable industry professionals sharing their time and knowledge with us during these trying times. Hosted by Denny Grimes and Team and moderated by real estate agent, Morgan Grimes. This zoom features Brian Chapman Jr. who is a licensed insurance agent and owner of the Chapman Insurance Group. Matt Simmons is a licensed appraiser and partner at Maxwell, Hendry & Simmons, LLC – Real Estate Appraisal/Consulting.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED:
– What does the 2% insurance policy cover?
– What should I be asking my adjuster?
– How many bids should I get?
– How do I navigate the 50% rule?
– Information about casualty loss valuations for income tax purposes
– Open Q & A (if time allows)
This event is free to everyone who wants to learn! We kindly request that you log into Zoom by 8:45am as we will be promptly starting at 9am. Click here for the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84425636661